Monday 16 November 2009

Seasons

Wow...seasons are changing soo fast...we jump from autumn kits to Winter and Christmas kits...and before you know it we will have a new year.


This page is made with 'Christmas Medley' by Kasia Designs and I used pictures of my boys...they are so cute :)


Natali Designs released a wonderful winter/christmas kit 'Open the door the Magical Time'. I bought the bundle and it is really great...so many possibilities...


I used Jofia's 'Cozy Kit' for this layout...it is a wonderful kit full of great elements for indoors and outdoors scenery's.


Same kit but another challenge..but all for Shabby Pickle Designs.


Another challenge page...but this time I used Kasia's kit 'Chocolate Fall'..one of her older kits that is not in store anymore.


The last page for today is made with Kasia's kit 'Chocolate Birthday Palooza' and I made it for a new lift challenge at SPD.

No comments: