Wednesday 21 October 2009

OKC and some CT pages..

It has been long but I have worked sooo hard...not designing but scrapping..and believe me..I had soo much fun. After I left few CT's I finally got time to work with allll the kits I have bought last months and it feels sooo good. Here are some pages I did for some of my CT's and OKC's...


This page is made with 'Dreamy Fall' of Dilo Designs available at www.digital-crea.fr since today!


Another kit of Dilo Designs...'Milo' available at www.digital-crea.fr.


For this page I used Choukette's kit 'Secret Corner' available at www.digital-crea.fr.


For this page with pictures of my youngest I used Shabby Miss Jenn's kit 'Soccer Time'.


Another kit of Shabby Miss Jenn...Little Dolls...picture is from the internet.



I did a One Kit Call for Rena Designs...these pages are made with her wonderful kit 'Autumn is Coming' available at www.scrap-dreams.com

No comments: