Tuesday 29 January 2008

Designer


Big news...drumroll....the announcement has been made at Digitaalscrappen.nl ... I will start as Designer at their team and my first kit 'Pink Love' will be in their shop next Saturday. I am working on a freebie so check my blog for the link!


I am really really happy with this news and I'm all excited about what will follow...all layouts made by our great CT (I will stay in their team). Must be cool to see their layouts with my stuff..


The kit is softcoloured and can be used for all occasions..birthday's, birth, girls, love, Valentine...whatever..it contains 15 papers and lots of elements and a very lovely doll..all created by me with PSP-X2.


Hope you like it....

1 comment:

Julia said...

Gefeliciteerd meid en heel veel succes hoor ! En inderdaad lekker gaan genieten van het CT . Dat is toch altijd zo super om te zien wat anderen maken met je spullen !!!