Wednesday 9 April 2008

Photo Swap and 3-things Challenge


At Weeds and Wildflowers we have held a Photo Swap. My swap-partner is Mamma Wendy. She has sent me some pictures of her beautiful daughters Stefania and Nicole, I have sent her some pictures of my boys. Yestherday I finished my layout for her...it was just great to do this swap. Hope more swaps will follow!!


Yestherday we celebrated Chere (our lovely CT Team Captain) Kaye's birthday at Weeds and Wildflowers, all made here a wonderful birthday card and this is mine!


At the Weeds and Wildflowers blog we are running a 3-things-challenge at this moment! You need to make a layout with the 3 B's..bows, buttons and butterflies. Just visit the blog to see details and make chance on winning a $5 GC of Weeds and Wildflowers!!

7 comments:

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts! Your blending and extracting are wonderful! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty layouts!! Thanks for sharing them...

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic layouts. Your out of bounds technique is priceless!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS layouts! I love them! And that photo swap sounds like so much fun!

Happy birthday to Chere late!

gabs-art said...

your layouts are beautiful as ever miranda, but I felt totally in love with your gorgeous b-day card for chere - WOW

have a fab day,
gabs

Julia said...

Prachtig en wat een leuk idee he die swaps !

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.