Thursday 3 April 2008

So busy!!

Hi!

I have been so busy last weeks. A friend of mine asked me weeks ago if I was able to make an album for her parents, who had their 40-years of marriage anniversary. All friends and family sent in pictures and some journaling and I had to make the pages.


I worked 2,5 weeks as hard as possible and finished just in time...and the album is gorgeous. Unfortunately, because of privacy reasons, I can't show you how it looked but I can assure you it looks marvelous!!




After I finished the album I bought myself two new kits..both by Amy Hutchinson...I really love her work. Above layouts I have made with 'Melon Madness'. I made them for my mom to hang in her office..she celebrated her 25-years anniversary at work. I had them printed 30x30 and gave them a black frame..looked really great! The layout below I have made with Amy's kit 'Pinckled Tink'.

.

With Patricia Christensen's 'Watercolor Dreams Too'-papers and her 'Flying Flowers' I made a layout for the blog Template Challenge.



My dear friend Chere Kaye RAK'ed me with one of the kits of 'Coffee House Friends'-The Collection. I have got the Monica-kit and it is really a great kit to work with..absolutely my colors...pink...lol. I used a picture of my oldest DS'girlfriend for two years, Ana..Thanks again Chere :)



Yestherday I sort of rebuilt one of the layouts of my friends album. I thought this layout had such a male look..I had to use it for some of my DH's pictures.



Yestherday evening Gina gave me the link for a new collab of the three Weeds and Wildflowers designers..some fun quotes and wordart. The release will be tomorrow but I already made one layout with it. It is a picture of my oldest DS when he was 10 months old. Gina helped me with the title 'Sudsy' as I didn't have any idea how to translate the 'soap' on his head..lol



And last but not least this morning I made a layout with the new kit 'The Beauty of Spring' by Petra/Pepeetje at Digitaalscrappen.nl. I used another picture of my oldest son, when he was 4 months old.




All pictures are clickable for credits.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - no wonder you are busy - great, great layouts.

I think Gina's new word arts are wonderful too - plan to use them soon.

Moon Scraps said...

Those are great LO! Love the blog, keep up the good work

Victoria said...

Each layout is delightful! I love the soap bubbles on the baby, so much!

Gorgeous work! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

WOW! all these gorgeous layouts on your page. They are Awesome.

absolutartist1 said...

Wow!!! These are simply GORGEOUS! Not sure what else to say...just WOW!!

Mary said...

Gorgeous pages, TFS your blog is bookmarked ;)

gabs-art said...

OMG miranda, all pages are awesome - WOW!

and have I ever told you: you are such a beautiful woman! WOW!

have a great weekend,
gabs

Julia said...

Ja ik zeg ook WOW!!! Wat schitterend weer allemaal !

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.