Thursday 14 August 2008

Back again


Last night we returned from our holiday in Italy...I had such a great time over there...I really would love to move but my DH doesn't want to come with me ;) I am always very sad when we are driving home, sort of homesick...but hey, life goes on and I just found out I forgot to place a few layouts in the days before our trip. Not so strange because we were soooo busy but I here they are..



My guest-CT at Dawn Inskip ended and I wanted to thank her for the great chance to work with her and her great, lovely team!



This layout of my youngest son Pascal is also with all Dawn Inskip goodies...it is simple, but I really love this one!





Phuong Ton had a 'one kit CT call' and for her I made these two layouts..the kit is called 'Serenity' and is available at Scrapbookgraphics!



This layout was made for a 3-things-challenge at Weeds and Wildflowers Design...using goodies of all 3 WW-designers. It is a picture of my grandmother with her parents and two sisters, my grandmother is on the right!



I was RAK'ed with her wonderful kit 'Day Dreaming'by Nathy of Cinnamon Designs. I used pictures of Julia..really perfect for this layout!



A second page with my own kit 'Lazy Days of Summer' ...me on my wedding day, 2 years ago!



Last but not least a layout for the template challenge on the Weeds and Wildflowers blog...I made the template for it and it was my first time. It was difficult to make it, but I was satisfied with the result!!

Oke, hope you are all still here....thanks for looking through all these layouts and please come back soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow such a gorgeous gallery that you are sharing with us! they are all so beautiful! I understand how sad it must be to leave Italy!

Have a nice WE

Anonymous said...

Die laatste lay out vind ik erg mooi!
En jij hebt de template gemaakt, petje af hoor, geen idee hoe je dat doet.
Maar hij is erg geslaagd!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Prachtige layouts weer zeg ! Ik kom te weinig op je blog, moet ik toch eens veranderen ;-) Vooral die laatste layout is überschattig !

Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda - glad you had a great holiday - always sad to leave, right?! Gorgeous pages and photo's from you :D

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful site and the layouts you have done are absolutely stunning.