Saturday, 29 August 2009

Birthday Sale


August 30th, I am celebrating my birthday and I will have a huge birthday sale this weekend....all my products are 41% off!! Besides that you can win one of my kits here in this 'Happy Place Thread'.


I would love to give you a little present here....a quickpage made by my wonderful CT-girs, Dani3, with my kit 'Catch a Wave'



DOWNLOAD HERE


Choukette released her wonderful new kit 'You make me feel' at Digital-Crea..I made this page with it, also using her 'Presets vol. 5'



Thanks for looking, have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Mousey said...

Gorgeous pages sweetie! And what a good sale!!

Designs by Roanna said...

Love your pastelly pages and lovely blending! Happy Birthday! :)

Sandra said...

Oh happy birthday! :) And what awesome goodies you have! :)

Lorie M Designs said...

Happy Birthday Miranda! Wishing you the best in life! thanks for the wonderful freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 10:26pm] - 30 Aug [NY 12:26am, UK 05:26am, OZ 03:26pm] ).

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing your talents & time :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.