Thursday 20 August 2009

Update CT pages

I am sooo running behind with posting all my pages...oke..again ...I am always late. I am always so busy but I decided to leave ESS as designer and I left some CT's...I felt sorry for that but I did not have time to do all...
Here is an updat of all CT pages I did...


Kit: Veiled Moonlight by Phuong Ton at www.scrapbookgraphics.com


Kit: Misty by Dawn Inskip at GottaPixel


Kit: Little Princess by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs, picture from google


Kit: The World of my little Girls by Katrin Designs at Scrap-Dreams.com, picture: google


Kit: Come into my World by Choukette at The French Frog


Kit: So Cute, Template nr. 3 both by Choukette at Digital-Crea.fr


Kit: I'm Yours by Choukette, Template nr. 2 by Choukette at Digital-Crea.fr


Kit: Iskra by Dilo Designs at Digital-Crea.fr



Kit: Orphea by Dilo Designs at Digital-Crea.fr

No comments: