Wednesday 13 January 2010

New layouts

wow...I haven't posted any layout this year...mh...it was one of my resolutions...I had only two..post every day and loose some weight..and I did already loose some...yeah!! Ok..so...from now on..posting will be better, I promis!!!


The After Five Designers made this wonderful collab 'Light up the Night' and this collab is truly amazing, really the best they ever made in my opinion.


Irene Alexeeva released a new kit 'Kiss him he's green'....I love the kit and made this page with it. I used a template of Studio Crystal at SBG.



Sooo...loosing weight...one of my resolutions..I scrapped the start of my battle and after the first week. I used K-Studio's kit 'Motivated' and I will continue using this kit for it untill I reached my goal. I even saw she has made some according wordart so I really need that now...as extra motiviation (well..isn't that a good excuse for buying it..lol).


I used Kasia's kit 'Going Camping' to make this page...guess it turned out good.


This page is made for the 'On the House Challenge' at After Five. I used a freebie of Lily Designs 'Vintage White' and it is wonderful....you should really grab it as long as it is available.


For this picture of my youngest son I used Lotta Designs' kit 'Sleep Tight'.


This page, with pictures of my youngest son, is made with ET Designs' new kit 'Boy's Adventure'.
That is it for today..I made few pages more but kits are not released yet so they have to wait. I will be back tomorrow with another page! Thanks for looking!!

No comments: