Monday 18 January 2010

Resolutions

Ow wow..why is it soo difficult to keep up my resolutions...well..I can explain why I did not post few days...we bought a new sofa, hocker and some dinner-table-chairs and because of that I had to finish painting my house. So last days I have painted my stairs and furnished it with carpets and did a lot of other painting things (well..you know..all the wood, furniture, walls and decorations are painted in one the same color...creamwhite...hihi..so..lots of work to be done!). Not sure if it is a good excuse but it is an excuse ;)


Irene Alexeeva released her new kit 'Dream with me'. This kit is whimsical, funny and partially hand drawned.


Another week has gone by and I still keep up very well with my battle...in fact..I have already lost few kilo's...I am half way now...which is verrrry good. I really work very hard on it..think about everything I eat or drink and I am counting the points. I made another page with K-studio's kit 'Motivated' and used her 'Motivated word pieces'.


I could not resist this collab between Holly Designs and Vera Lim 'I Resolve..'. I think I really get some support from this kind of kits in keeping up with my resolutions..and so far..it worked.
Keep your eyes opened for the next blogpost....hugs,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful!! You are very talented!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mystique Designs said...

Fantastic work :D Hugs

Brydka