Thursday 24 December 2009

Chistmas Eve

Wow...it is December 24th already and I have been running around last days doing Christmas shoppings. Today I will have to pick up last little things that I have ordered and buy a few presents and then I am ready to celebrate Christmas with my family. This evening I will bake my Christmas bread and we will watch 'All you need is Love-Christmas Edition' what is always good for some tears hihi....then tomorrow my parents will come and as we celebrate a second Christmas here in the Netherlands we will go to a special Christmas-circus on December 26th...I am really looking forward to all these celebrations...and I hope to find some time to scrap as that is what I love to do after busy days. I have some last Christmas layouts I made these last days..hope you like them.


This page is made with 'Merry and Bright' by Natali Designs, think it is my favorite Christmas-kit of this year..well..I love so many of them...mhh..


I used one of my wedding pictures and Lily's kits '9 days of Christmas' and 'Winter Skating'. I think JJ's wintercollection was absolutely amazing and she is really my all over favorite designer...can't wait what she will come up with next.


This page has been made for the After5 'On the House Challenge' and I used Nikki Beaudreau's freebie 'Winter Morning'.



I could not resist Karina's kit 'Joy of Baking'. I made two pages with it and really enjoyed playing with this kit.


Kristen Rice/K-Studio is December guest at Catscrap and released a great kit 'Feeling ick (&Boo - Boos too)'...it is filled with great elements to scrap you sick or hurted kid's pictures. I realllly love all her designs :)


Kasia relesed a new kit 'Kit For a Girl' and I used pictures of our sweet little friend Julia. Kasia has some great '7 days $1 Christmas sale'..everyday there are some $1 kits in her store..a wonderful chance to complete 'my Kasia collection'..

That is it for today....I wish you allll a very Merry Christmas.....enjoy all good things...your friends and family....the little presents...the music...the dinner....and all good things we have in our lives...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

leuke layouts zeg!! echt super, en wist niet dat jij zulke mooie kits maakte..heb gereageerd op je OKC op DST!!! :-)