Thursday 3 December 2009

Fun


All of Irene Alexeeva's CT-members recieved a great Gift for Christmas..we could go shopping at NewLifeDream's shoppe and I bought three great kits. Above page is made with 'My First Noel' and it such a sweet kit....Sooo..thanks Irene and thanks Peggy...what a great present!!


I did a lot of shopping this last 'Black Friday' (sorry hubby..but I could not resist alllll those great sales and I am a happy girl now). This page is made with Karina's kit 'Xmas Warmth' ..really so great kit and I love the pictures I used. You see my oldest boy with our puppy(!).


I used 'Twas the Night before Christmas' by Holly Designs...so fun working with it!


A new kit by Natali Designs 'Merry and Bright'...it is reallllly awesome just like all her other kits...


I really love this kit of Cinnamon Designs...'Whispering Wishes'. I already had sooo much in my shopping bag..but I really wanted that little ribbon with text on it..hehe...could not resist it...It is a picture from my youngest son and me..few years ago...time flies!!


There still are kits that have nothing to do with Christmas or winter..just like Jofia's kit 'Straight from Heaven'...filled with papers and elements in soft colors...love it!



This page is made with Mag Designs's part 'Golden Spirit' of 'The 2009 Pickle Barrel vol. 3' and used a picture of my friend Aurelia.

Hope you enjoyed looking at my pages!! Please come back tomorrow for a new release of Irene Alexeeva and maybe some fun pages...

No comments: