Friday 13 November 2009

Birthdee-Doo


Irene Alexeeva relased her new kit 'Birthdee-Doo' and it is really gorgeous...soft colors and sweet elements. On Irene's blog you can grab a gorgeous scene-quickpage!! Here is my page:



I made my son's birthday-invitation with Jofia's new kit 'Happy Birthday'...great kit!!


Catherine Designs came with this wonderful kit 'Guy things' it is the male version of 'Au bonheur des Dames'..I used pictures of my youngest son..



For the October House Specialty challenge at AfterFive I used Kimla's kit(s) Pink and Blue Chocolate to make this page of my youngest boy!


For the October 5pickle discount Challenge I made this lift from a page of Nzmumof4. I used Kasia's kit 'In a baby's room' and 'Whimsical Poetry'.


This page is made with the A5 Collab 'Time flies' and I used a mask of Café J..the collab was for the 1-year After Five!

No comments: