Sunday 15 November 2009

Lily Designs


I am a huuuuuge fan of Lily Designs and love all her designs. This page is made with her latest kit 'Letter to Santa'.


Lily Designs, Sussie M. Designs and Lotta Designs made a wonderful collab 'Take me to the old World' and I made 3 pages with it. For this one I used a picture of my youngest son..really love this layout...and so did some others as I made it to GSO!


This page with a picture of me I made for the October Challenge Mixer at A5D.


Another GSO with this page...used a picture of my boys..reading some books they took from school...


This page is made with the October shot 'My Baby' and I made it for my dear friend Ingeborg.


This page, with picture from my oldest son, was made for the Olive Bar Challenge at A5. I used 'Autumn by the Bay'.


Another page with Autumn by the Bay'. I used it for the september Mix challenge at A5.


For the challenges at the 1st birthday party of AfterFive I made this page...you should scrap your favorite drink..well..mine is 'Cafe Vienna' :) I used Lily's kit 'Summertime Cafe'
All Lily's kits are available here at AfterFive Designs!

1 comment:

Charlize_C said...

I really enjoy your blog ... your LOs are amazing!