Wednesday 11 November 2009

Irene Alexeeva

Few weeks ago I PM'ed Irene Alexeeva...I did not know her designs for a long time but once I saw them..I fell in love...soo wonderful. I asked her if she could use a guest and she offered me a permanent spot in her team..so I was happy!!
Here are the pages I already did for her:

Snowfall Glenn

Hay 3D alpha

Fall Fantasia

Amazing Snowland

Magic Mischief


Spooky Hour

Princess and the Pea


Scare-Dee-Doo

Tom Thumb


Milkshake



I have soo many other pages to show..but when I have to update first..I will be running behind with new pages..soo..I decided..I will update my blog everyday with the newest layouts and releases...and add some older pages every time so I finally will have them all here on the blog...ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miranda!!!! LOVE the new look of your blog!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!BRAVAAAAAA
BAci
Wendy