Tuesday 17 November 2009

Petit Paris


I made two pages with Irene Alexeeva's kit 'Petit Paris'...a wonderful kit for great scenery's.



Yesterday I forgot to post one Autumn layout...I used Natali's kit 'The Whisper about Fall' for it!


Another page I did with Mag Designs kit 'Parker Lane'...and yeah..I will be December Guest for Mag Designs..so cool! I made this page for a template challenge at ShabbyPickle.


This celebration page I made for a challenge at the first birthday of After Five. I used Jofia's kit 'Happy Birthday' and a picture of my youngest son!


With Kimla's freebie 'Sweet October' I made this page for the 'On the House Challenge" at A5..


I used Kimla's kit 'Letter to Heaven' for this page...wish I could sent letters to Heaven...


This page was made for the october Template challenge at SPD. I used Kasia's kit 'Tea party in the sky' and pictures of my youngest son.

No comments: