Tuesday 24 November 2009

Rain


We have had soo much rain yestherday so after I finished the housekeeping (wow..I even did some ironing which I reallllly don't like doing) I had the time to do some new pages. This page is for the November Five Pickle Discount where I lifted this page of Cindy Lee.. I used Kasia's kit 'Winter's Dreams and Wishes' and the according alpha.


For this page I used Kasia's 'Sea Stories II' and is made for the November Pickle Penning Challenge at SPD.


This yumee page has been made with A5 newest designer Karina. I used her gorgeous 'Goodmorning' kit.


For the November 'On the House Challenge' at A5 I made this page with Bisontine's freebie 'Superstar'.


Two older pages I still had to post...for both I used Mag Design's kit 'Parker Lane'. Above you see my youngest son with his best friend at my hubby's truck..so cool...and for the page here below I used a picture of my oldest boy showing his courage by climbing a wall....


Wow..I finally updated my blog...all older pages are on it now..let's keep it up to date now! Have a great day!

No comments: